Sunday, June 1, 2008

Business Analytics Week

Next week I'll be posting five different analytics to use in clinical practice. Whether your clinic is private or publically funding I'm hoping that the business analytics I describe can be used to better manage time and efficiency. The major advangtage (or disadvantage depending on your perspective) of electronic medical & practice management records is that you can use them to create and monitor business metrics in real time.

My assumption is that you can get at your data and create a pivot table in Excel (see this post for details). The concepts I'll post still apply if you cannot but it is harder to analyze your practice when you can not get at any data.

Other links of interest include business analytics, business analysis and data mining.

No comments: